Why the blog?

I write as the Spirit moves me. I have prayed about what I'm supposed to do with my life a lot. A lot. Writing. Writing is what I believe God is leading me to do. Whether or not He wants me to write for anyone to read is His business. Much of my writing has been therapy for me so maybe I'm the only one who is supposed to read it. So, why the Blog? As a sounding board, a note pad, a place to keep my ideas and thoughts. A place to share and promote my books, and photography. Written prayers, a place to vent. Possibly, even a place for the unknown reader to learn about the love of Jesus.

Thursday, September 22, 2011

LET'S PLAY

Thursday morning I found a surprise in my mailbox.  I'm it!  That's right, I have been tagged in a game of Global Blog Tag by fellow blogger Claudine Gueh over at carryusoffbooks.  


The rules of the game are:  You must be tagged by someone; list 10 random facts about yourself; then tag four people.  Simple.   Since it is Global Blog Tag, I searched for bloggers on a different continent than myself.


First the random facts:
1.  When I was a teenager I liked to ride my horse bareback and with no bridle in our pasture near Houston, Texas. 
2.  I was a dance major in high school.  
3.  Chocolate is my favorite vegetable. 
4.  I have a hard time staying awake past 9 pm but can easily pop out of bed at 5 am.
5.  I absolutely love making greeting cards.  Currently I use children's drawings and my own photographs. 
6. I like broccoli. 
7. I never get lost, even in the mountains of North Carolina.  This is probably because I am an admitted control freak and if I were lost I would not be in control, right? 
8. I can't sing. Nope, even my children ask me not to sing them lullabies. 
9. Jesus Rocks!!! 
10. My awesome husband has turned me into a geek. 


My four bloggers are:   
1.  Terry Callister - Spain
2.  The Coffee Bar (Kate Evangelista) - Philippines
3.   Gwendolyn Gage, because Texas IS a different country. 
4.  Jo-Ann M. Rodriguez - Puerto Rico




Tag, you're it! 

3 comments:

  1. Texas a different country? LOL! Thanks for tagging me Colleen! I hope you don't mind if I respond on my other blog http://gwendolyngage.blogspot.com/ so I don't have to break my chapter sequence. I'm glad you like my story! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Colleen

    I don't normally do this sort of thing, but hey let's give it a go. Thank you for thinking of me.

    All the best - Terry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how I love to learn from others. This is so fun and to tag others.

    ReplyDelete

Colleen Wait Edits

Colleen Wait Edits