Why the blog?

I write as the Spirit moves me. I have prayed about what I'm supposed to do with my life a lot. A lot. Writing. Writing is what I believe God is leading me to do. Whether or not He wants me to write for anyone to read is His business. Much of my writing has been therapy for me so maybe I'm the only one who is supposed to read it. So, why the Blog? As a sounding board, a note pad, a place to keep my ideas and thoughts. A place to share and promote my books, and photography. Written prayers, a place to vent. Possibly, even a place for the unknown reader to learn about the love of Jesus.

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Eyes are windows

Psalm 16:8
I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.

Psalm 19:8
The precepts of the LORD are right, giving joy to the heart. The commands of the LORD are radiant, giving light to the eyes.
Psalm 25:15
My eyes are ever on the LORD, for only he will release my feet from the snare.
Psalm 139:16
Your eyes saw my unformed body; all the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.
I know, it's a cat eye, but I couldn't help myself.
A beautiful day at the park.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Colleen Wait Edits

Colleen Wait Edits