Why the blog?

I write as the Spirit moves me. I have prayed about what I'm supposed to do with my life a lot. A lot. Writing. Writing is what I believe God is leading me to do. Whether or not He wants me to write for anyone to read is His business. Much of my writing has been therapy for me so maybe I'm the only one who is supposed to read it. So, why the Blog? As a sounding board, a note pad, a place to keep my ideas and thoughts. A place to share and promote my books, and photography. Written prayers, a place to vent. Possibly, even a place for the unknown reader to learn about the love of Jesus.

Monday, December 31, 2012

Review is in.

Remnant's first review on Amazon:

Format:Kindle Edition|Amazon Verified Purchase
I was not sure if I would like this but hey, free is free! I was pleasantly surprised when I suddenly realized I was 35% through the book. This got me caught up in it right away and I was unable to put it down. When I first started reading it and discovered the main character was like only 13 or 14 I thought for sure I would not like it. But I found myself fascinated. So I read on and watched this girl become an adult. She learned how to survive even though there was no hope. She had faith when there seemed to be no point. This girl knew nothing about life, yet she learned to live. A very touching story! I am going to get my 14 year old daughter to read this. This story is about a young girl learning how to survive, to hope, to have faith in the unknown, to love, and to truly live!

The book is free today.  Last day of the free promotion.  Get it at:  Amazon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Colleen Wait Edits

Colleen Wait Edits