Why the blog?

I write as the Spirit moves me. I have prayed about what I'm supposed to do with my life a lot. A lot. Writing. Writing is what I believe God is leading me to do. Whether or not He wants me to write for anyone to read is His business. Much of my writing has been therapy for me so maybe I'm the only one who is supposed to read it. So, why the Blog? As a sounding board, a note pad, a place to keep my ideas and thoughts. A place to share and promote my books, and photography. Written prayers, a place to vent. Possibly, even a place for the unknown reader to learn about the love of Jesus.

Friday, May 3, 2013

Jacob's Well

I am thrilled to announce the release of my tenth book, Jacob's Well.   It is currently available on Amazon as a kindle and will be released in the next week as a paperback.   



"Analeigh Kendrick is given news that she soon realizes is opportunity. Eager to do God's work she turns a small town upside down when she is not intimidated by a preacher who has firm control over it and the church. She sees through him, learns what the town needs, and most importantly, relies solely on God for her every move. Analeigh plants seeds in everyone she meets giving the gift of life."


May 10th and 11th I am having a New Release Promotion.  This book will be free on Amazon.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Colleen Wait Edits

Colleen Wait Edits