Why the blog?

I write as the Spirit moves me. I have prayed about what I'm supposed to do with my life a lot. A lot. Writing. Writing is what I believe God is leading me to do. Whether or not He wants me to write for anyone to read is His business. Much of my writing has been therapy for me so maybe I'm the only one who is supposed to read it. So, why the Blog? As a sounding board, a note pad, a place to keep my ideas and thoughts. A place to share and promote my books, and photography. Written prayers, a place to vent. Possibly, even a place for the unknown reader to learn about the love of Jesus.

Thursday, December 17, 2015

The Road to New York City

It is that time of year where people start setting goals and plans for the upcoming New Year.  I do not believe in resolutions, have never made them.  Goals are different.  They are tangible things that you work toward with an end.  

For 2016 I have a lofty goal that I need your help with.  I plan on racing in the 2016 TCS NY Marathon!   I'm not sure if anyone from my town has done this.  I'll have to find out.  In any event, please consider helping in any way you can whether by donating money, spreading the word, or donating an item for raffle.   

Read all about my GoFundMe campaign here.    


Share my GoFundMe link:   https://www.gofundme.com/ColleenNYCMarathon

Learn about the TCS NYC Marathon:  http://www.tcsnycmarathon.org


Let's race New York.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Colleen Wait Edits

Colleen Wait Edits