Why the blog?

I write as the Spirit moves me. I have prayed about what I'm supposed to do with my life a lot. A lot. Writing. Writing is what I believe God is leading me to do. Whether or not He wants me to write for anyone to read is His business. Much of my writing has been therapy for me so maybe I'm the only one who is supposed to read it. So, why the Blog? As a sounding board, a note pad, a place to keep my ideas and thoughts. A place to share and promote my books, and photography. Written prayers, a place to vent. Possibly, even a place for the unknown reader to learn about the love of Jesus.

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Freedom Race

 I have finally published 'Freedom Race'!
Even though I wrote this book way back in 1991, I had all but forgotten about it.  Fortunately, it was saved and I found it!  Yeah.  I am very excited about getting it published.  Find it at: 
https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/40224


The book cover (at left) is symbolic of the story.  I won't ruin it for you, but once you read the story it will be very clear.  


Please let me know what you think.  My writing has changed a lot since 1991.  I was tempted to scrap the story and start over but decided against it because I wanted to preserve that time in my life.  


Happy Reading!


In honor of Freedom Race being published, all my books are 25% off at Smashwords.com


Codes:
Captured:  SX49J
Lessons Learned: YS39X
Sanctuary: GW79X
Mount Mission: LE34P
Freedom Race:  YA29Y


But wait, that's not all!!  Because I'm in such a happy place, I'm giving all new editing clients a 25% discount this month as well.   E-mail me at freedspirit05@.me.com and lets get your project going!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Colleen Wait Edits

Colleen Wait Edits