Why the blog?

I write as the Spirit moves me. I have prayed about what I'm supposed to do with my life a lot. A lot. Writing. Writing is what I believe God is leading me to do. Whether or not He wants me to write for anyone to read is His business. Much of my writing has been therapy for me so maybe I'm the only one who is supposed to read it. So, why the Blog? As a sounding board, a note pad, a place to keep my ideas and thoughts. A place to share and promote my books, and photography. Written prayers, a place to vent. Possibly, even a place for the unknown reader to learn about the love of Jesus.

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Springtime

 LORD, our Lord,  how majestic is your name in all the earth! You have set your glory in the heavens. 
Through the praise of children and infants you have established a stronghold against your enemies,
to silence the foe and the avenger.
When I consider your heavens,
the work of your fingers,
the moon and the stars, 

which you have set in place, what is mankind that you are mindful of them, 
human beings that you care for them?
You have made them a little lower than the angels and crowned them with glory and honor. You made them rulers over the works of your hands; you put everything under their feet: all flocks and herds, and the animals of the wild,  the birds in the sky, and the fish in the sea, all that swim the paths of the seas.
 LORD, our Lord, how majestic is your name in all the earth! (Psalm 8)
“But ask the animals, and they will teach you, or the birds in the sky, and they will tell you; or speak to the earth, and it will teach you, or let the fish in the sea inform you. Which of all these does not know that the hand of the LORD has done this? In his hand is the life of every creature and the breath of all mankind. Does not the ear test words as the tongue tastes food? (Job 12: 7-11)
"But what about you?" he asked. "Who do you say I am?"  Mark 8: 29

No comments:

Post a Comment

Colleen Wait Edits

Colleen Wait Edits