Why the blog?

I write as the Spirit moves me. I have prayed about what I'm supposed to do with my life a lot. A lot. Writing. Writing is what I believe God is leading me to do. Whether or not He wants me to write for anyone to read is His business. Much of my writing has been therapy for me so maybe I'm the only one who is supposed to read it. So, why the Blog? As a sounding board, a note pad, a place to keep my ideas and thoughts. A place to share and promote my books, and photography. Written prayers, a place to vent. Possibly, even a place for the unknown reader to learn about the love of Jesus.

Monday, July 4, 2011

God Bless America and Happy 4th of July!

This morning I awoke at 8 a.m. to the sound of my Face  Time alarm.  It was my son who is based in South Korea.  He pointed his camera out his window and proceeded to share with us a spectacular fireworks display.  What a way to begin my 4th of July Celebration!   Thank you to God for this Amazing country we live in.  Thank you God for the men and women of the United Sates Military who voluntarily serve our country. Thank you God for the technology that allowed us to share in the moment of a fireworks display from half way around the world.  Thank you to the US military for giving the men and women who serve the spectacular light show!  It was amazing. Even though I was watching (via web cam) from an upstairs window I could still hear the cheers of "God Bless America" and "USA, USA, USA".





GOD BLESS AMERICA AND THE MEN AND WOMEN WHO SERVE.

2 comments:

  1. How wonderful that your son was able to enjoy an American tradition -- fireworks on the 4th of July while serving his country over seas. Thank you to all those who serve. I have a niece and two nephews who have all been in the military for over 15 years each. Dedication of those who serve is what made us free and will continue to keep us free.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 4th of July to you! I hope you had a wonderful day of celebrations.

    ReplyDelete

Colleen Wait Edits

Colleen Wait Edits