Why the blog?

I write as the Spirit moves me. I have prayed about what I'm supposed to do with my life a lot. A lot. Writing. Writing is what I believe God is leading me to do. Whether or not He wants me to write for anyone to read is His business. Much of my writing has been therapy for me so maybe I'm the only one who is supposed to read it. So, why the Blog? As a sounding board, a note pad, a place to keep my ideas and thoughts. A place to share and promote my books, and photography. Written prayers, a place to vent. Possibly, even a place for the unknown reader to learn about the love of Jesus.

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Dear Blog Reader

Dear Blog Reader:
Hello and thank you for stopping by.  I appreciate you.  


If you are thinking that you are here by mistake (maybe you put in the wrong tags or search words or that you pressed the wrong link) don't leave yet, because you are not.  That's right, you are not here by mistake.  There is a reason you pulled up this Blog.  Please take the time to look around and find out what that reason is.  


Everyone has a reason for being, a reason for living, a reason for breathing. Did you find this site or was it put in front of you for you to discover something new?


Read on.



I'd love to know more about you. Where do you live (state/country)? What was your first thought when you read this post or saw this Blog? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Colleen Wait Edits

Colleen Wait Edits