Why the blog?

I write as the Spirit moves me. I have prayed about what I'm supposed to do with my life a lot. A lot. Writing. Writing is what I believe God is leading me to do. Whether or not He wants me to write for anyone to read is His business. Much of my writing has been therapy for me so maybe I'm the only one who is supposed to read it. So, why the Blog? As a sounding board, a note pad, a place to keep my ideas and thoughts. A place to share and promote my books, and photography. Written prayers, a place to vent. Possibly, even a place for the unknown reader to learn about the love of Jesus.

Sunday, May 1, 2011

God Bless America

Support our Military. They are children of God.
 And a voice from heaven said, “This is my Son, whom I love; with him I am well pleased.”  Matthew 3:17
 ... whoever wants to become great among you must be your servant, 27 and whoever wants to be first must be your slave— 28 just as the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give his life as a ransom for many.”  Matthew 20:27-28

 I am so proud of my children and who they are becoming. They love God and serve him with all their heart.  Even though one is an adult, who has sprouted wings and has flown over the ocean and the other is nearly an adult, they will alway be my babies. 
Again Jesus said, “Peace be with you! As the Father has sent me, I am sending you.”   John 20:21

My prayer today is that I have, through Jesus, taught them enough to be pleasing to God and t
hat they will in turn lead others to Christ.

God is in control. Always. 

"Do not fret because of evil men or be envious of the wicked, for the evil man has no future hope, and the lamp of the wicked will be snuffed out."
~Proverbs 24:19-20


No comments:

Post a Comment

Colleen Wait Edits

Colleen Wait Edits