Why the blog?

I write as the Spirit moves me. I have prayed about what I'm supposed to do with my life a lot. A lot. Writing. Writing is what I believe God is leading me to do. Whether or not He wants me to write for anyone to read is His business. Much of my writing has been therapy for me so maybe I'm the only one who is supposed to read it. So, why the Blog? As a sounding board, a note pad, a place to keep my ideas and thoughts. A place to share and promote my books, and photography. Written prayers, a place to vent. Possibly, even a place for the unknown reader to learn about the love of Jesus.

Friday, January 24, 2014

ORIGAMI OWL

"What is Origami Owl?"  

That was my question to my good friend when I first heard the phrase.   I know what origami is.  My mom taught me how to make swans and frogs and paper hats when I was a little girl.



No.  This is not what  Origami Owl she was talking about.  Curious.  I looked it up and promptly booked a party.   Origami Owl is fun, creative jewelry!!  You can tell your personal story, support a cause, or celebrate a special moment. 

Tonight was my first party and I learned a lot.  Origami Owl is a creative locket that you personalize to your life, your situation, Valentines Day, or any other occasion.  Think build-a-bear for adults. 


 

 

New for Valentine's Day

How cool is Origami Owl?   Clink on the links to start building your customized jewelry to tell your story.  Great for gifts, Valentine's Day, new baby, wedding, graduations, the list goes on. I know you will love it as much as I do.  The best part?  It's totally affordable.  The charms are only 5.00$.  Want to host a party to earn free charms?  Comment on this page and let's get started! Love it but don't want a party?  Click on the link to order. 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Colleen Wait Edits

Colleen Wait Edits